- Share Content Marketing Tactics 2014: Sneak Preview on Facebook
- Share Content Marketing Tactics 2014: Sneak Preview on Twitter
- Share Content Marketing Tactics 2014: Sneak Preview on Linkedin
- Share Content Marketing Tactics 2014: Sneak Preview via email
Spoiler alert! Tomorrow afternoon our CMO, Michael Gerard, will be hosting a webinar, Content Marketing Tactics 2014: Creation, Curation and Syndication, going over the results of our third annual content marketing benchmarks study. This study surveyed over 500 marketers on what they’re planning for their 2014 content marketing strategy. Get details on what strategic maneuvers are being made by content leaders and how you can implement these tactics to separate yourself from the pack. Join us tomorrow at 1:00pm EST and find out how to navigate the content marketing jungle.
In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek of some of the results!
- 71% of marketers will increase their investment in content marketing in 2014
- 43% of businesses have an executive who is directly responsible for their content marketing strategy
- Content marketing leaders are aiming to create only 65% of content, replacing the remainder with curated content from various thought leaders and syndicated content
- 48% of marketers are curating from third party sources at least once a week, 16% are curating daily
- Social media, blogs and newsletters are the top channels for marketers to share curated content
(Find out how to get curated content out to multiple platforms with one-click.)
Register for the webinar tomorrow to see the rest of the survey results and how you can shape up your content strategy to become king of the jungle.