As popular as marketing automation and content management systems are, few companies have succeeded in leveraging all that they have to offer. Two key reasons for this failure, technology aside, include: 1) Insufficient data on leads in our marketing databases, reducing the effectiveness of our segmentation and targeting strategies; and 2) Lack of resources to support the consistent delivery of fresh, relevant content as part of our content marketing strategies to these segments.
During this webcast, marketing experts Pawan Deshpande and Brian Kelly will provide answers to the following questions to help you better leverage marketing automation and content marketing to generate more sales-ready leads:
View Webinar Download Slides (PDF)
- What are the key components that every marketer should have across their marketing technology roadmap, in addition to the more traditional marketing automation applications?
- How can marketers improve the quality of their lead information for more accurate scoring and targeting?
- What are the key components of a high performing content marketing strategy?
- How can marketers better leverage content curation in addition to content creation to bring more value to their audience? (including tactical tips to be an efficient, effective and ethical content curation rockstar)
- What are specific examples and case studies of best-in-class companies that have executed these recommendations?
Brian Kelly is responsible for the InsideViews's overall marketing strategy, product marketing and management, and marketing communications. Brian brings an extensive career in enterprise software marketing for both CRM and big-data analytic solutions. Prior to joining, he co-founded and was the CEO of Stampt, developer of an innovative mobile customer loyalty application. Brian has served as Executive Vice President of Products at Kana, and Executive Vice President of Products at Broadbase.
Pawan Deshpande is the CEO and visionary behind Curata. Curata, is an easy-to-use marketing solution for content curation and content marketing. Pawan has spoken at leading events including Content Marketing World, SXSW Interactive, Online Media Summit, Social Media Breakfast and multiple AMA webinars, and was named to Boston Business Journal's 40 Under 40 list of influential business leaders in 2010 due in part to his contributions to the burgeoning online marketing community in greater Boston. Prior to founding Curata, Deshpande held positions at both Microsoft and Google. Pawan attended the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for both his graduate and undergraduate degrees in Computer Science.